INFUSION RN - Infusion Department in Surgery
JOIN A GREAT TEAM OF OUR INFUSION STAFF AND WORK FOR A WONDERFUL CRITICAL ACCESS HOSPITAL IN PARKER, AZ.
THIS POSTION IS FOR AN INFUSION NURSE TO WORK PART TIME (24 HRS PER WEEK) AND HANDLE ALL AREAS OF INFUSION, ETC. Must have a Current ONS-Chemotherapy/Biotherapy provider card to be considered. Wages depend on experience.
Responsible for placing, monitoring and assessing intravenous systems, medications and/or products. Utilizing physicians’ orders and professional skills, the Infusion Therapy Services RN develops and implements a plan that meets each client’s specific needs and is in compliance with accrediting organization standards, federal and state regulations, reimbursement guidelines, as well as Agency policies and procedures.
• Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
• Experience as an RN commensurate with one (1) of the following:
• One (1) year acute care experience within the last two (2) years
• One (1) year home healthcare experience within the last two (2) years
• One (1) year community health or public health experience within the last two (2) years
• One (1) year outpatient facility experience within the last two (2) years
• Credentials in specialty area, i.e., phlebotomy, IV, ET
• Current certification as CRNI or CLNI preferred.
• Current BCLS certification.
• Current health certificate/physical examination and TB testing.
• Valid state driver’s license and reliable automobile.
• Proof of current automobile insurance.
• Successful completion of NSI screening.
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities with the ability relate well to staff and other professionals.
• Must have effective communication skills.
• Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Additional languages preferred.
• Comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice.
• Basic computer knowledge.
For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
Position Type : Part Time
Shift : Day
Hourly Wage: $41.42 - $47.50 per/hour
Ref Code: SURGERY 8-3-23
Closing Date: 01/01/2024
Regina Martinez - Human Resources Director
la Paz Regional Hospital
1200 W. Mohave Road
Parker, AZ 85344