CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT-River Health - River Health
URGENT NEED FOR A FULL TIME MEDICAL ASSISTANT FOR OUR RIVER HEALTH CLINIC IN PARKER, AZ WITH FULL BENEFITS. IF YOU ARE NOT CERTIFIED, WE WILL PAY FOR YOU TO TAKE AN ONLINE COURSE TO BECOME CERTIFIED. NON-CERTIFED MA STARTS AT $15/PH, CERTIFIED MA STARTS AT $16/PH.
Job Summary: Provides patient care in the office setting. Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and/or physician. Maintains regulatory requirements, nursing and office policies, procedures and standards. Communicates with physicians and team members about patient's clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
• Successful completion of a Medical Assistant with Certificate or 6 months Nurse Aide Program with certificate.
• Completion of venipuncture class.
• Current BCLS certification.
• Must have Medical Terminology within 6 months of hire date.
• Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Additional languages preferred.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Ref Code: 7-1-22 RIVER HEALTH CLINIC
Regina Martinez - Human Resources Director
la Paz Regional Hospital
1200 W. Mohave Road
Parker, AZ 85344