CATH LAB RN
WE ARE OFFERING A $10K SIGN ON BONUS WITH A ONE YEAR AGREEMENT TO WORK FOR OUR HOSPTIAL.
Job Summary: Provides direct patient care to adult through geriatric patient populations. Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Clearly communicates with the physician continuously and as needed about patient condition. Ensures proper maintenance of equipment and inventory. Assesses procedure room for equipment functioning and readiness. Obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of the Cardiac Cath Lab team are met. Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure. Actively participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities as needed.
• Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of ARIZONA
• Current BCLS certification.
• Current ACLS certification.
• Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years work experience in a Cardiac Cath Lab preferred.
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in critical care, preferred.
• Conscious Sedation Certification is required within 30 days from hire.
• Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
• Additional languages preferred.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Proficient in interpreting EKG and hemodynamic pressure tracings.
• Operates different equipment: cath lab table, camera, video recorder, ultrasound machines, pressure injectors.
• For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Day
Hourly Wage: $33.92 - $40.00 per/hour
Ref Code: 110921 CATH LAB RN
Regina Martinez - Human Resources Director
la Paz Regional Hospital
1200 W. Mohave Road
Parker, AZ 85344